ZANDER FILLET ON ZUCCHINI AND MANGO VEGETABLE RECIPE
Simply delicious LOW CARB FOOD: Zander fillet on zucchini mango vegetables.
INGREDIENTS: (SERVING FOR ONE)
- 150 g of zander fillet (or another white fish filet)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- 1 medium zucchini (about 250 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 0.5 mango
- black pepper from the mill
- 2.5 stems Thai basil
ZANDER FILLET ON ZUCCHINI MANGO VEGETABLES
- Rinse the fish, dab, drizzle with lemon juice and salt. Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends. Cut vegetables into half slices. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the ginger and zucchini. Continue to stir while stirring until the zucchini is lightly browned.
- Sauté in soy sauce and enough water to cover the bottom of the pot with liquid. Place fish on the vegetables. Close the lid and cook the fish in steam for 5 minutes.
- Cut mango into strips. Wash the Thai basil, peel off the leaves. Add mango and basil to the fish. Grate the pepper and cook for another 2 minutes with the lid closed.