Rehabilitation after shoulder surgery – shoulder joint rehabilitation & AHB
Rehabilitation after shoulder joint surgery and AHB after shoulder tep
A focal point of our orthopedic rehabilitation clinic is the “shoulder rehab.” Due to the complicated anatomy of the shoulder joint, a rehabilitation that is specially adapted to the problem of the shoulder is necessary and essential for restoring health.
We consider and plan the AHB – rehabilitation measures for the shoulder, the shoulder joint according to the present disease and symptoms as well as the individual personal requirements of the shoulder patient.
This makes it clear that there is no blanket “shoulder rehab”, but that we divide the shoulder joint into different treatment profiles in our rehabilitation clinic:
Treatment profiles shoulder rehab:
We divide in rehabilitation or follow-up treatment that rotates around the shoulder joint , in different types of rehab. Our variants of shoulder rehabilitation are divided into:
- AHB & Rehab after shoulder joint implantation , shoulder TEP rehab
- AHB and rehab after shoulder surgery: e.g rehabilitation after rotator cuff rupture
- conservative rehab for shoulder-joint osteoarthritis
- AHB after conversion operations
Shoulder Joint: Challenge
The shoulder joint is the most flexible joint of the body. The special structure of the shoulder is such that the shoulder joint is predominantly guided by ligaments, tendons and muscles, and the shoulder is surrounded by little bone-substance compared to other joints in the body. This filigree anatomy allows the shoulder joint, the enormous mobility – but also leads to injuries and dislocations (dislocations) occur quite frequently. In old age, the susceptibility to degenerative shoulder joint arthrosis increases, which nowadays can be treated by implantation of artificial shoulder joints.
- AHB & Rehab after shoulder joint implantation ,
- shoulder TEP rehab,
- AHB and rehab after shoulder surgery,
- rehabilitation after rotator cuff rupture,
- conservative rehab for shoulder-joint osteoarthritis,
- AHB after conversion operations ,