Rehab for the back, spine and intervertebral discs AHB, Spa & Rehabilitation Clinic
Our backs carry us upright day by day. It is clear who has problems with the back, who has back pain, feel it in all matters and activities, whether at home, at leisure or at work. Back problems affect our everyday lives. Not infrequently one hears in the circle of acquaintance the winged word “I have back”.
Rehab for the back
Within our Orthopedic Rehabilitation Clinic , one of our core competencies is the rehabilitation of back problems . Keep in mind that there is no single and universal “back rehabilitation.” Rehabilitation for the back must be tailored to the specific needs of the back patient to ensure a successful recovery and a return to work for professionals.
For this reason, we subdivide the rehabilitation of back pain, depending on the symptoms of the complaint and so-called medical indications. The following rehab treatment profiles are available for back / spine patients:
Types of Back Rehabilitation:
Basically you can divide the rehabilitation procedures for back problems as follows:
1. Rehabilitation of acute and chronic back pain – conservative therapy:
This concerns rehab after / at
- Herniated disc (conservative)
- Spinal Stenosis
- degenerative changes, (vertebral gliding, osteoarthritis, intervertebral disc wear)
- Vertebral fracture due to osteoporosis
- Vertebral fracture
- ankylosing spondylitis
- rheumatic back
- spine scoliosis
Back pain Volkskrankheit Nr.1
According to a study from the BKK Health Report 2013 back pain is even the number one disease. For example, data from nearly 5 million insured found that people were most likely incapacitated (about 27%) for musculoskeletal disorders. (Thus, this cause is even before the mental illness.) The largest part of it, in turn, could be specifically attributed to the back pain, followed by joint disease and muscle and tendon disorders.
The common opinion of the experts is that diseases of the back and the spine are the order of the day mainly because of the many sedentary activities. As the back disorders increase, so do their conservative treatments, as well as – where necessary – operations on the spine constantly.
- Rehab for Herniated disc (conservative),
- Rehab for Spinal Stenosis,
- Rehab for degenerative changes, (vertebral gliding, osteoarthritis, intervertebral disc wear),
- Rehab for Vertebral fracture due to osteoporosis,
- Rehab for Vertebral fracture,
- Rehab for ankylosing spondylitis,
- Rehab for rheumatic back,
- Rehab for spine scoliosis,