PROFESSIONAL TIPS FOR SHINY HAIR
In healthy hair, the cuticle layer lies flat, resulting in a smooth surface that reflects the light. To tell you how to maintain or restore the healthy glow of your hair, let us tell you with our shiny hair tips.
If every day is to be a “Good Hair Day”, then you should protect your hair from too much cold, heat, UV radiation, heating air, salt water or similar harmful influences. Because the scaly layer is damaged and the individual scales stand horizontally – as with a risen pine cone. The light can not break in these roughened hairs anymore. The hair looks dull.
Optimum care for shiny hair
- Hot scrubbing strains the hair and makes it dull and straw. Therefore, do not use too hot water during the laundry.
- Excessive care products can spread hair over it, making it look dull. “Less is more” is the motto.
- You should treat your hair after washing carefully and do not rub dry, but dab gently dry.
- If you often blow dry your hair, investing in a special heat protection spray is worthwhile. This dissipates heat and prevents damage.
- Always dry hair from neck to tips. This smoothes the cuticle of the hair and brings a lot of shine. This works especially well with your large round brush.
Sour conditioner for shiny hair
An acid rinse causes the dandruff layer of the hair to reattach to washing. This smoothing allows the light to reflect better – and thus make the hair shine wonderfully.
- 200 ml of water
- 100 ml apple cider vinegar
Mix ingredients in a large container and sprinkle over the hair after shampooing. Rinsing with water is not necessary. The vinegar evaporates quickly. The mixed rinse is stable for two to three weeks.
Brewer’s yeast for beautiful hair
Brewer’s yeast – applied internally – has numerous benefits for the hair in addition to positive effects on nails and skin: brewer’s yeast contains many amino acids, B vitamins and additionally E and H vitamins. It also provides calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc and other important substances.
Above all, biotin and zinc strengthen the cells of the hair roots. Biotin also has a positive influence on the protein metabolism, which is responsible for the growth process of the hair. Thus, hair loss can be prevented. Zinc, on the other hand, is responsible for the formation of hair keratin and the formation of collagen as a trace element. This ensures a healthy hair structure and firm anchoring of the hair in the skin.