Negative Space Nails: This is how the new nail trend works
The latest beauty trend? Negative Space Nails! Sounds a bit cryptic, but means nothing more than leaving a gap on the manicure on the nails.
Courage to fill the gap is the motto in terms of nail design for the autumn-winter season 2017 and 2018 . In the Negative Space nail trend, selected areas of the nail are left out and not painted in color. This results in a graphic pattern:
The new understatement for our nails makes them look even more exciting, because the natural nail flashes surprisingly. In this way, you can conjure up very different graphic forms: from rectangular or circular surfaces to triangles and crescents , everything is there that makes the beauty heart beat faster.
1. First, you’ll free your nails from old paint scraps, file them into the shape you want, and if necessary, push back the cuticles.
2. Then you paint them with a base-coat (base coat) and let it dry well.
3. Now you can either apply your desired pattern by hand or, if you have a restless hand, use a template to help you.
4. For a stencil, simply stick it on the nail, paint it completely as usual and remove the film after drying. Finished!
5. If you like, you can of course paint a topcoat, then your little work of art will last longer.
negative space nails 2017,
how to do negative space nails,
negative space nail art tutorial,
how to do negative space gel nails,
diy negative space nails,
negative space nail tutorial,
black negative space,
negative space french manicure,