Losing weight is and remains a (tiresome) topic
There are only a few people who are completely satisfied with their appearance and weight. Where does this (chronic) dissatisfaction with your own figure come from? Of course, it plays a big role, which is sold to the general public as a beauty ideal. What do models and stars look like today? That’s what we’re following. But only a few have the opportunity to adapt their own everyday life to the formation of their own body. What can everyone do?
Diet and losing weight
A diet is often frowned upon and quite a few who have already tried one or the other diet (unsuccessfully) are familiar with this topic. So a few basic pointers, which everyone should get positive results.
Avoid sugar! Drink plenty of water every day. Most counselors read 2 liters. Water is good for quenching thirst and does not sit on your hips. Of course, tea is also a good alternative. In moderation, dehydrating tea worries may be drunk in support of the weight loss process. Especially healthy is green tea. Alcohol should not be consumed and coffee only in small amounts if you want to lose weight.
If you can do it, you should not consume any carbohydrates from the late afternoon or at least in the evening. The best way to consume carbs is in the form of whole grains or potatoes. Whole grain rice, wholemeal bread, wholemeal pasta and basically spelled and oats are considered to be healthier than wheat.
A fiber-containing diet should have a health-promoting effect in many ways. They also play an important role in weight loss. The top food among fiber suppliers is edible bran. Oat bran should therefore be included in the diet. Other good sources of fiber are rye, spelled, barley, oatmeal, nuts and corn.
Good sources of vegetable protein are cereal seedlings, lentils (especially red lentils) and tofu. Thus, these foods also earn a place in a healthy diet. Protein-containing foods of animal origin are skimmed quark, yoghurt, chicken breast fillet and egg white.
Exercise and weight loss
Who wants to lose weight, must also move. A good tip in many ways is to start the day with 30 minutes of exercise. Who drives sports before breakfast, heats up the circulation and also the fat burning.
Tips for practice:
- Oatmeal pancakes or pancakes with fruit and yoghurt or quark
- Whole grain oatmeal with low-fat milk or skimmed milk; to cut sweet fruit, can be well combined with nuts
- Rye or wholemeal bread with lean quark and fresh herbs
- Fruit quark with flaxseed and nuts
- Red lentils as a substitute for minced meat in Bolognese sauce; with wholegrain spaghetti, preferably spelled
- Vegetable stock with barley and tofu
- Mixed salad with cereal seedlings and corn; Fennel also tastes delicious as a salad
- Chicken breast fillet with peas, carrots and wholegrain rice
- Green cabbage stew with smoked turkey breast and potatoes
- Scrambled eggs (best only from egg whites) with onions and smoked tofu
- Cauliflower with herb quark (like potatoes with herb quark)
- Mixed salad with cereal seedlings and chicken breast strips
- Pumpkin cream soup (Hokkaido is best)
- Lentil stew with carrots
And more tips:
- Make pasta yourself from wholemeal spelled flour and egg yolk. Then use the remaining protein for scrambled eggs for dinner.
- For salads use a yogurt dressing
- If you use many fresh herbs, you need less salt to get the taste of your food.
- Losing weight starts with shopping! So never go hungry shopping and always have enough healthy products at home on location.
- Frying in a non-oil coated pan saves a lot of calories.
2 kg weight loss per week,
in order to lose weight a person must aim for a quizlet,
gradual weight loss without trying,
how to lose obesity without exercise,
how to reduce overweight naturally,
how does metabolism affect weight loss,
can you lose weight by eating less and not exercising,