Losing weight fast with cycling | Best Techniques
Are you thinking about getting your stamina and fitness back on track? Cycling is an absolute insider tip for burning fat.
Losing weight with a bicycle Unfortunately, the regular physical activity in the stressful everyday life remains too fast on the track. Whether you are young or old to get on the popular bike, you do not have to pay a monthly fee and you are free in the fresh air and in no sticky fitness center. If you want to get rid of excess pounds, then you have made a good decision.
Losing weight with cycling is one of the most effective ways to fuel your fat burning properly! Depending on the terrain, speed and training condition, the calorie consumption is similar to running. In one hour you burn between 240 and 800 calories . The fat burning in our body starts from 20 minutes of training . If your condition allows it you should try for at least 30 minutes for first results. Pay attention to your heart rate and increase your endurance training slowly. Actual degradation of fat reserves is guaranteed only by driving in the right frequency range.
Losing weight with cycling – your advantages
- very joint-friendly, as the main part of the weight is carried by the saddle
- suitable for untrained, overweight, seniors,
- Regular training ensures good blood pressure and lowers elevated blood lipids
- Increase endurance and overall fitness
- high calorie consumption
- Suitable for everyday use, also great with the way to work, shopping or school combined
- Build and strengthen the leg, back and trunk muscles
- you only need a short recovery time after the Tranig
- fresh air and individual routes and terrain
- Faster motivation of friends and family to train together
- no painful muscle tension or joint overstretching
- low risk of injury
Please do not forget that only the interaction of sports and nutrition leads to long-term success. A balanced and above all low fat diet is at least as important as sport. Re-vote your nutrition plan.
Which wheel is the right one to lose weight?
The right ergonomics and a relaxed and natural attitude is the prerequisite. Do not automatically grab the most expensive model. Let the expert advise you extensively and test yourself through. The driver and the bike must be optimally matched to each other. Only then is a relief of the back guaranteed.