BRAUN THERMOSCAN 5 INFRARED EAR THERMOMETER
By paediatricians recommended
Fiebermessen in the ear is not only quite simple but also proven to be more accurate than rectal or temporal measurement. That’s why the ThermoScan 5 ear thermometer is also the most widely used and recommended clinical thermometer by paediatricians.
Disposable replacement caps for more hygiene
When children are sick, there are already enough bacteria or viruses in their environment. That is why attentive hygiene is the top priority. With the Braun ThermoScan 5, however, disinfection is not necessary. The supplied disposable replacement caps can be easily disposed of after use.
- Proven more accurate than rectal or temporal measurement
- With a new ergonomic design and additional functions for even more reliable measurement results
- Ergonomic design
- Control panel on the top
- Large display for easier reading
- Direct access to the functions through additional control buttons
- Easy to use button for temperature measurement
- Memory shows the last measurement result
- Automatic shutdown after 60 seconds
- Display in Celsius (34 – 42,2 ° C) or Fahrenheit (93,2 – 108 ° F)
- Material: Protective caps BPW and latex free
Equipment and accessories:
- 21 disposable replacement caps for hygienic use (cross contamination excluded)
- Easy replacement of replacement caps by eject button
- Plastic cap to protect the sensor
- Batteries (2 x AA Mignon)
- Cleaning and disinfection thanks to the supplied replacement caps not required
Caution: Use only original Braun protective caps to ensure accurate knife results.