Best Natural Ways to Boost Your Libido “Sex Drive”
The desire for sexual intercourse seems sometimes to remain quite unobtrusively increasingly remote and not only the elderly can be affected thereby. Even the younger society is sometimes surprised at the whereabouts of libido. Go directly to the side effects of pills? It does not have to be! Some foods help to increase sexual desire. More about this in the following article.
Nutrition is the basis of our life
Diet is often the reason why we get sick, sick or sick. “You are what you eat,” a well-known saying. Not surprisingly, there should be food to help increase sexual desire, the so-called libido. Food alone is, of course, not the decisive factor in keeping the libido away, but rather it depends on a combination of professional and private stress, organic problems and much more. There are many reasons why the desire for sexuality in everyday life is lost. The word libido, incidentally, comes from Latin and means “desire” or “desire”. Sexual desire manifests itself differently with every human being – yet external influences, so-called lust killer, such as sleep deficits, Stress and co., Strengthen or weaken the libido. The grip on potency agents and libido-enhancing drugs should not be the first solution. A positive influence can have the diet on the libido. Some food – also calledAphrodisiacs – are listed below and, among other things, also explained why they are generally good at increasing sexual desire.
- Watermelon: contains citrulline and has a relaxing effect on the blood vessels
- Apples: contain polyphenols as well as antioxidants – the blood flow is stimulated and ensures a better circulation of the sex organs
- Bananas: contain the libido-enhancing bromelain and can make impotence reversible
- Celery: contains the hormone andosterone
- Figs: contain amino acids and increase sexual “stamina”
- Ginger: improves the blood circulation
- Almonds: contain fatty acids, magnesium and vitamin E and are supposed to stimulate the woman’s desire
- Dark chocolate: contains the alkaloid theobromine and antioxidants
- Garlic: the ingredient Allicin promotes, besides other positive properties, the blood flow to the sexual organs
- Avocados: The contained potassium and vitamin B6 promotes the libido for both sexes and has a positive effect on the lusciousness
- Walnuts: can improve the quality of the sperm with regard to shape, movement and activity
- Blackberries: increase the “stamina”
- Chili: contains capsaicin, which stimulates the blood flow and leads to the release of endorphins, which cause feelings of happiness
- Strawberries: are high-yielding vitamin supplements that contain a lot of vitamin C have libido-beneficial properties by achieving a positive effect on the sex hormones and improving the regulation of the blood flow. Also raspberries and blackberries
- Pomegranate: In the Bedouin culture the pomegranate is a symbol of fertility and is one of the most important so-called “libido boosters” – the production of nitric oxides in the body is promoted, which help to open blood vessels and improve circulation
- Spinach: improves the testosterone-estrogen balance in the body with its magnesium content and thus improves the sensation of lusciousness
A nutrient deficiency, which is a deficiency of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, secondary plant ingredients, can lead to a disease or contribute to the development of a disease by interplay with other factors. In fact, it has also been shown that the diet can have a direct influence on the sexual life. The right diet can definitely keep healthy in other aspects. Thus, many foods are said to have an aphrodisiac effect. Because: love goes through the stomach as is well known!
Scientifically Proven: The capsule rupture: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment
Healthcare Administrator is a website designed to accompany you through the process of reconstructing your life.