Anxiety Disorders: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment!
WHAT DOES ANXIETY DO? Anxiety is an apprehensive and fearful feeling causing restlessness in the victim before the performance of any activity or during the happening of certain events. These events might include the final result of any examination, presentations, speeches or a meeting. If you don’t learn to be confident and let this mental disorder to take over your brain efficiency, then you can lead yourself into various unfavorable situations. The excess of anxiety attacks can ultimately force you to retain a confusing and unstable life.
THE ANXIETY WAR is tough to battle with but it is obligatory because no one can risk their self-prosperity. Anxiety disorder can be related to the feeling of fear and fear wouldn’t let the person to carry a better life. Anxiety attacks can generate serious mental disabilities by acquiring the brain with fright.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
Anxiety disorder exists in different types of people in different forms and few of the conditions are briefly described below:
- Social anxiety disorder: It is also called social phobia, Phobia is not other than anxiety, both of them are more or less same self-destructive feelings. This is when extraordinary stress and agonizing sense is active about everyday social activities. The victim might over think or imagine that how negatively people are going to interpret his or her personality and he or she will openly be ashamed of the whatever the judgment might be.
- Panic disorder: It is the type of anxiety attack which strikes on a random basis and comes with the unusual thrash of fright. Such panic attacks might leave the victim to sweat and have chest pain. The victim might as well confuse it with choking or heart attack. Pal petitions have also been noticed which are unusual and irregular heartbeats.
- Generalized anxiety disorder: This type of anxiety attack is very uncomforting. This might keep the victim in the immoderate condition of depression, sadness, fear and worry without any certain reason or that fear might be comprised of unrealistic imagination.
- Specific phobias: Rush of fear or irritating feeling you get when you might see any particular object like animal or whatever that frights you. This can also be the fear from mountains, sea or heights. This dominating feeling can force you to ignore the events that might not be as scary as the victim might presume it to be.
Anxiety Attack Symptoms:
Same symptoms are noticed in all types of anxiety disorders which include the following:
- Lack of self-confidence and fear
- Restlessness and worry
- Panic attacks
- Sleeping issues
- Enervated and upset
What Causes Anxiety?
Scientists and doctors have made a lot of researches to scrape out the causes of the anxiety attack and they have come up with the conclusion that there’s no particular reason that would bring up anxiety disorder. Anxiety has its roots in the blend of items which primarily depends on aging procedure i.e changes in a brain the other reason might be the events (causing stress) that have been going around the victim. Even excessive drug addiction can lead to the person being the victim of anxiety. If the victim doesn’t take control it willingly then nothing can help at all because Anxiety is a parasite which live and flourish upon the self-confidence of the victim.
What Treats Anxiety?
There are numerous ways that can help treating anxiety few of them are briefed below:
· Therapy: There’s a therapy which emphasis on psychosocial involvement with the victim to treat the anxiety and it is known as Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). CBT is a first line treatment of anxiety which prefers building up the need of self-esteem back in the victim so that he or she can make an easy recovery from the anxiety attacks. CBT doesn’t really require the interpersonal physical interaction of the victim and the therapist, it’s identically constructive if carried through the internet. CBT includes mental health apps and Self-help books which can greatly and effectively result in the recovery from the darkness of anxiety attacks.
· Medications: SSRIs and SNRIs are considered to the first line medication for the treatment of anxiety disorders. These are considered and proven to be best effective and helpful. There are certain people who wouldn’t respond to this Buspirone, quetiapine and pregabalin are prescribed to them. Benzodiazepines were once used but now they have been omitted due to their contradictive effects on human body.
- Lifestyle:Change in lifestyle can be helpful in fighting anxiety. These changes can be surrounding the victim with the positive company for moral support and counseling, daily exercise or jogging, quit smoking, eating healthy and engaging the victim is good activities.
Scientifically Proven: Sleep deprivation:Causes, Symptoms, Medications, and Therapies!
Source: Sleep Deprivation